Cloud Engineer (f/m/d)
As a member of our IT team, you master our cloud infrastructure services from basics such as network, VM and storage to more comprehensive services such as container/K8s cloud services. Beyond your own team, you will work closely together with DevOps, K8s and Software Engineers, as well as other IT Teams to migrate services into the cloud.
Whether full-time or part-time – let us know how we match up on this point.
We work with
Infrastructure-as-code, Kanban, Kubernetes, Prometheus/Opensearch, Ansible/Terraform
This is what you like
- New products and technologies are the salt in the soup for you, you know how to integrate them without throwing the tried and tested carelessly overboard.
- Live your credo of automation (Infrastructure as Code) and find reasonable intermediate steps to minimum viable infrastructure products.
- Following guidelines and best practices of cloud engineering.
- Create, document, discuss and implement concepts for efficient cloud infrastructure.
- You are not afraid of scripting or debugging, but you do not get lost in the minutiae of technical problems.
- Following principles of the agile manifest.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) computer science. Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship with an information technology focus, or you have appropriate professional experience in the IT environment.
- Experience in configuring cloud environments, ideally in Azure.
- Very solid skills in operation of Linux machines and a scripting language e.g. Bash, Python.
- Several years of experience with automation tools and languages e.g. Terraform, Ansible.
- Good understanding of network concepts and experience in configuring e.g. VNET, VLAN, DNS.
- Experience in container based environments e.g. K8s and migrations from on-premise into cloud.
- You are highly customer and team oriented, structured and focused.
This is what we offer in addition to an exciting job
This is what your colleagues say
„Collaborating across units and companies to build our future infrastructure is challenging yet rewarding. Join us on our challenging yet fun way to the cloud”
Fide, Software Developer at Next Kraftwerke
Have we aroused your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the button below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
Of course, we guarantee discretion and the scrupulous observance of blocking notes.