DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
As part of our agile IT team, you will manage and continuously improve the tools, standards, and processes we need to develop, build, and run our products. You will work with different teams on these tasks and your results will make everyone’s life easier. As an operator of critical infrastructure, you will use the latest technologies and methods to meet our high security standards and to develop our products quickly and flexibly.
Whether full-time or part-time – let us know how we match up on this point.
We work with
CI/CD (GitLab/Jenkins/Nexus), Infrastructure-as-code, Kanban, Kubernetes, Prometheus/Opensearch, Ansible/Terraform
Python, Go, Java, PHP are used by the developers
This is what you like
- You enjoy working in a team with IT administrators and software developers and you are not scared of complex IT issues.
- You find it great to derive stable, standardized, and scalable solutions from a variety of different requirements and to implement the solutions successfully.
- You like to experiment with different tools and technologies.
- Process efficiency, IT security, automation, standardization – you are enthusiastic about these topics and you enjoy moderating and harmonizing existing (deployment) processes.
- You rely on proven concepts such as infrastructure as code, automation/orchestration.
- You like to work with DRY and KISS in mind.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) computer science. Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship with an information technology focus or you have appropriate professional experience in the IT environment.
- You are familiar with technologies such as Ansible, CI/CD, Docker, Nexus, or similar.
- You have Linux and network knowledge. You are also experienced in at least one scripting or programming language (e.g. Bash, Python) and ideally in cloud technologies; you are adept in using the command line.
- In addition to your technical know-how, you are highly customer and team oriented. You have an eye for the essential, place much emphasis on transparency and you communicate openly and directly.
- You speak English fluently.
This is what we offer in addition to an exciting job
This is what your colleagues say
"In our autonomous DevOps team we simplify and improve the work of our customers and developers despite some strict requirements in the energy market. In addition, we operate an on-premise K8s cluster with high security and quality requirements. Here you will experience the adventures of the "Ahoj" team, who set out to discover unknown worlds, unknown life forms and new civilizations. This is great for me, it’s challenging and fun."
Markus, DevOps Engineer at Next Kraftwerke
Have we aroused your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the button below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
Of course, we guarantee discretion and the scrupulous observance of blocking notes.